Thursday 26 January 2012

Doing ok this week... so far. it is at this point in the week that I seem to be unable to resist the call of a bottle of wine or 2 for the weekend. I always have said that being on a diet is a substitute for AA! Like with smoking, habits die hard and there are no diet equivalents to Nicotine patches, gum or electronic cigarettes to help you through. So that bottle of wine on a Friday night has got to go! along with the snacks that are always irresistible after a couple of glasses!  Helped just by sheer will power alone (Hummm how long will that hold out!)

My favourite stand up comedian at the moment is Sarah Millican I find I have sooo much in common with her way of thinking. Which is probably why she makes me laugh so much, too close to the truth about myself .

Those who know me will attest that I am a Worcester Warriors nutter and make myself heard at most home games, but I am also quite stuck on cricket too. I have being getting up to watch some of the test matches against Pakistan, first one didn't last long but we are putting up a bit more of a fight this match so far. (England that is !) Which is good as I have a daughter who is potty about cricket and a walking stat bunker without being sad about it. I don't know how she manages that, I wish I could emulate her as I always think I sound like a know it all when I come out with stuff about rugby!

It feels like more coffee time so catch you later.

Don't forget that I am looking for sponsorship for St Richards Hospice so please pop a pound or 2 here ...  My Just Giving page

No comments:

Post a Comment